We like to party and would love to be part of your next one! Birthday Parties with Junction Place Sportsplex are flexible. We have an incredible indoor field that can fit any sport, game or movement your little one desires! Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Obstacle Course, you name it, we can do! Our staff of coaches are experts in the field of youth programming and cannot wait to show you what choosing the best in the business means! Be careful though, you may very well stumble upon your forever party place!
Use the "Book Your Party" button to view available dates/times. We will require a deposit of 50% of our $249/list price to secure your date/time. You will be able to make the final payment on the day of your party.
What is Junction Place Sportsplex?
A safe, fun environment where kids learn the basics of movement, and also provide fundamentals that translate into various sports and disciplines so that students can apply them to any sport of their choice. We do camps, sport-specific training, after school programs, and PE classes. We also rent out our indoor field and batting cages/tees to local teams. This makes us the perfect place to host birthday parties tailored to you and your child's specific requests.
How much does a birthday party package cost?
The All Sports Party Package at Junction Place Sportsplex is $249 plus tax with 50% ($124.50) due at the time of reservation. You may also request an additional coach for $50.
What does a "typical" party at Junction Place Sportsplex look like?
A typical party timeline looks like this: You arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your party and are greeted by our team, eager to assist you with whatever you need! We get your party area set, confirm our Party Plan of Action (games and activities), turn on some tunes and let the fun begin!
What is the maximum number of children allowed per party?
Technically, we do not have a limit on the number of kids at a party. Based on our past experiences, however, we recommend that any party >25 participants hire an extra coach to help with party activities, set up, and break down. This service is available for $50.
Can we bring our own food and drinks to the party?
Yes. You can bring your own food and drinks, and we store them for you until they're needed. We have refrigerators/freezers as well as warmers on hand. We also have multiple carts and coolers to make set up and break down a breeze. We ask that any leftover food or drink be taken out of the facility.
How do I reserve a spot?!
Easy- Breezy Registration Process! Simply select your date, time and option, follow the registration prompts and pay your deposit all without the need of calling or visiting! Have questions? We are here for you! 504-356-1812!
Registration, payment, and planning is easy, just follow these few steps:
1. Book party online using the online booking tool (can be found above).
2. Receive confirmation email of the date/time of party.
3. We will e-mail you an RSVP link to send out to all party goers. This link contains details about the party, directions, contact info, and our Waiver of Liability to sign in advance of the party (this allows you to walk right in by just telling us your name.)
4. These e-mails are typically sent out on Mon, Wed, and Fri of the week of your party..
5. The Wednesday before your party, you will receive an e-mail with final confirmation of details as well as a link to pay your remaining balance.
6. While your final bill is not due until after the party, paying early will let you focus on enjoying the party and not have to wait for one of our team members to bring you an invoice.
7. You may pay by cash/credit/check. Tips can be included in the bill at your request, and we ask you to please be generous with our coaches if you enjoyed your experience.
Questions? Comments? We always appreciate feedback so that we can continue to constantly improve our programs and facilities.
Junction Place Sportsplex
5620 Crawford Ave
Harahan, LA 70123